We are EA
EA is one of the leading gaming brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion through industry-leading videogames, including Need for Speed, FIFA Soccer, Battlefield, The Sims, Dragon Age and UFC. For more information about EA, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit http://www.ea.com/.
Join our team as a Software Engineer and be part of the game creation process, including architectural design, implementation, and debugging on multiple platforms—working on complex problems with Designers, Artists and other Engineers in domains including rendering, gameplay, audio, user interface, online, physics, databases and tools.
- Proficiency with C++
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
- Strong math skills including trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra.
- Prior experience in gaming.
- Experience with gaming consoles (Xbox, PlayStation) a plus.
- Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer’s code competently.
- Expertise and experience in a core domain such as rendering, AI, audio, online, user interfaces, multi-processor systems, etc.
Performance Competencies (Non-Technical Skills):
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Constantly innovate how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
- Excellent decision making capabilities.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks
This position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Please apply online with a CV and Introduction letter in English. As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test.