What can Ghost Games offer you?
We are looking for a game focused audio programmer to join the sound team at Ghost. You will work closely together with the game teams, primarily sound designers, and implement requested features as well as maintaining, debugging and optimizing the audio code of the game. You should be passionate about writing time critical and stable code in C++.
What experiences does Ghost Games look for?
- Excellent C++ skills
- Experience developing for systems with limited resources, e.g. memory, CPU, optical media disc streaming
- Excellent grasp of object oriented programming and data oriented programming
- BS or MSc in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 2+ years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
What skills does Ghost Games look for?
The successful applicant might also have:
- A special interest in audio, e.g. audio processing, audio synthesis, physical properties of sound or similar.
- Knowledge of and experience of audio/music production tools. . (E.g. Soundforge, Vegas, Pro Tools, Max/MSP, Logic, etc.)
- Experience in C#
- DSP programming
- Good math skills
- Gameplay programming experience
- Experience of current audio middleware (E.g. FMod, Wwise, XACT, OpenAL, Miles etc.)
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.
This position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Please apply online with a CV and Introduction letter in English. As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test.