We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
EA has a vacant position for an outstanding Assistant Producer and/or Producer. As an EA Producer you have a great interest in games, and a real eye for quality. You are accountable for the delivery of the game as well as being responsible for reviewing quality and making the right decisions for our players. You’ll lead cross-functional teams to create innovative features and incredible player experiences. You’ll drive development by inspiring teams to collaborate, communicate and focus on quality. You’ll work with the team to help concept, deliver, remove roadblocks and improve the game at every stage of production.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in production with at least one full development cycle, from concept to final delivery.
What a Producer does at EA:
- Own and drive the game vision with the rest of the production team
- Ensure the vision is consistent and brings clarity to the development team.
- Oversee multiple feature teams at once, ensuring the team is aligned throughout development. Coordinate dependencies and deliverables to ensure the team are set up for success.
- Be the facilitator for your team and understand priorities in order to keep the team on track.
- Work with the design team to ensure the design is understood and communicated effectively to the team on a regular basis.
- Inform and build feature roadmaps in collaboration with the Development Director including planning, delivery, critical paths and risks.
- Act as the product owner for a variety of features while encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Lead and inspire the development team to produce an outstanding game experience.
- Own and drive the quality of the game, ensuring that the features and the entire game are reviewed on a regular basis and meet the highest possible quality.
The next great EA Producer also needs:
- You are an advocate of quality
- You’re passionate about games, you play games and you are knowledgeable about games.
- You know how to inspire and lead people to reach objectives and deliver high quality software.
- You are a problem solver and approach challenges creatively and methodically.
- You are a team player and you know how to motivate the team to succeed.
- You have a proven track record in production working on AAA console titles and have experienced at least one full development cycle from concept phase through to ship on console.
- Previous experience in the development of racing titles is a plus as is passion for cars.
- Knowledge of core software tools (Microsoft suite, Hansoft, Perforce, console development software, bug tracking software).
- A bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Great attention to detail.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At Ghost we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the years since the studio was founded. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every month and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and also provide our employees’ with pension; ITP 1 or ITP 2.
We look forward to receiving your application!
More about our location
Ghost Games is an EA studio located on the west coast of Sweden. Gothenburg is Sweden’s second largest city with a population of about 1 million people. This charming location was chosen because of the plethora of highly talented game developers that can be found in this part of Sweden and its southern regions. Founded on the core principles of excellence, fun and respect, Ghost is working to create a world-class team of developers and an exceptional working environment, and to build the next big thing in AAA gaming.
This position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Please apply online with a CV and Introduction letter in English. As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test.